miércoles, 16 de diciembre de 2009

the past and its stories

well to continue a look through the past and various topics, i finished the last post talking about music ill end this one with something of the sort, so my last blog was talking about the celebration of the 40 years of existence of my high school, guess what pretty much no one showed up, just like 4 people from my old classroom went there so yep it seemed like it was and ok event.

after i graduated from high school which to be honest was a long time ago, i had to decide what career i was going to study so i finally decided on medicine , at first everything was going ok but in third semester i had a big crush on a classmate she was nice, kind etc, and i thought she liked me back , though i did my best to pass every subject i failed at two important of these i was taking so i had to take them again, and after this things turned a turn to the worse and i ended up having to drop out of college.

and after two years of mainly doing a course to how to create websites and two english courses my parents decided to give me another chance, so they told me to pick another career so i picked psychology since i was going to pick computer engineer or something like it but im bad at math, so here i am six years later if everything goes well im graduating next year.

the only positive thing about all this is all the amount of people ive met , very few ive talked to a lot and with the few i had theyre friends of mine, that i can talk to sometimes so thats a past memory related to my academic

No hay comentarios: