viernes, 11 de diciembre de 2009

its that time again it seems

and no im not talking about christmas, im talking about the end of the year and the decade, i didnt knew about this since i dont pay attention to that meaning when a decade ends, so no this is not going to be and entry of how was the decade per se, this is more a blog about some things ive been thinking about lately, in my first post overall in here i was talking about why the need to start putting christmas ornaments in december which has nothing to do with this post i just wanted to mention it.

there have been a lot of repairs and constructions done in the city in the past year that supposedly will help traffic among other things, the thing is these repairs and constructions are causing more traffic than ever which creates more stress from the drivers overall not only that but constant complains from everyone, the solution to replacing the old buses from the city is a mass public transportation buses that have a stupid name to be honest theyre crammed with people almost all the time they pass, and this is what the major of the city wants as the alternative to the old public transportation, not only that but the amount of time it takes for those buses to pass is eternal sometimes hope they fix this.

im thinking of doing my last post of the year a relatively long one , since ive had time to think about a lot of things im going to express my opinion on those topics or things, moving on im kind of worried for my sister she has had a lot of painful headaches lately we dont know why yet, after the lab exams well know for sure, even though my mother has had surgery on both knees she still has pain in them at times, and lately that pain has passed to her feet , that not only hurt but swell a lot, making it difficult for her to walk.

theres a reunion of my high school since theyre celebrating its 40 years of existence, im thinking if i should go or not since my memories from that time werent the best i was a loner even though i sometimes hanged out with some people from my classroom, i had depression all the time , i was always stuck in my own inner world to escape from the real world, i talked very little and with who i did talk to were very few people, i didnt thought of any of the people i hanged out with as friends since i had the idea that they were there because they had pity for me or something like it, i never went to parties since i hated places with a lot of people i prefered to stay at home, the very few times i went out was to a club my parents were members of to swim in the pool, bowl, play pool and that was it after a while i became bored of this.

did i forget to say that the only times my classmates called me was for what i mentioned before, so all this time they were using me and turns out i was right, the only kind of positive memory was since my high school was specialized in art and music, i moderately enjoyed this but the fact was everyone only played traditional folk music from my country; which after a while becomes boring and repetitive.

i thank tv and the interwebs for helping me get into a lot of the music i listen to today, this is going to be a two part entry so this is the end of part one, in part two ill continue talking about a lot of other topics and memories from past times

No hay comentarios: