domingo, 5 de diciembre de 2010

my year in a few words

first and foremost i know its a bit early to do this but i wanted to do it, because maybe if i dont i may forget some of the things i wanted to say , so i could say this was a year with its ups and downs but thankfully it will end on a high note.
now i  know i graduate from psychology next year nervous and excited at the same time, it was a long and tortuous road; im thankful to have met some great people in the university i went to, but as always there were times when i was depressed and almost gave up but there was always someone or something that pushed me to continue with my career , i learned a lot of things this year in part in my university and in my professional practice how its called here.
i still have time to talk about the group of people im graduating with, so im moving on to family, so a lot happened this year regarding family matters, my sister graduated from law she was kind of happy that day and serious at times too, i wont get too much into detail since im dedicating a specific blog for a specific topic related to this year, my first blog will be about movies, my second about music and my last one a retrospectic on the year.
if i decide to add something more to this entry ill do it, before i forget tomorrow i start my last week in the institution im going that helps the elderly, hopefully it will stop raining soon and i feel a bit better so i can have a good week. so long for the moment